Keeping residents and staff healthy and safe.
To fight back against COVID-19, we have made investments throughout our campus to keep residents and employees safe. Since the beginning of the pandemic, infection prevention has been a top priority. Rest assured that we have implemented the most advanced safety protocols and technology. Our efforts include:
- Conducting weekly COVID-19 testing for all residents and staff of licensed levels of care.
- Ensuring priority access to the COVID-19 vaccine, with more than 99% of our residents and the majority of staff being fully vaccinated by February 2021.
- Employing advanced, state-of-the-art safety technology:
- Ultraviolet light disinfection technology – To disinfect rooms before and after occupancy, we use the Tru-D Smart UVC biotechnology system, which delivers UVC light to eliminate all pathological strains.
- Needlepoint bipolar ionization – We’ve installed commercial air scrubbers and negative-air machines in common areas and residences to filter and purify air of allergens, bacteria and viruses.
- Infrared technology – Our infrared temperature sensors safely monitor the body temperature of residents and employees to assess for fever. These standing kiosks can accurately measure temperature from up to six feet away.
Click here for COVID-19 updates
Hear from our residents.
Jim and Alice Chin share their decision to move to Plymouth Place during the pandemic and how our safety measures helped them feel safe.
To learn more about the safety measures we have in place, and how you too can feel safe during a move to Plymouth Place, please fill out the contact form below, or give us a call at (708) 797-2979.