Welcome to Transitional Care at Plymouth Place.
Here, you will enjoy exceptional, around-the-clock care, tailored to your needs, delivered by our dedicated team of caregivers and support staff.
Transitional Care is a neighborhood comprised of 13 well-appointed apartments on the northeast corner of Plymouth Place’s first floor. Each of these spacious, private studio residences has a bathroom equipped with a walk-in shower, with housekeeping, linen and towel service included.
Our specially-trained resident assistant caregivers are here for you 24/7 with planned events and in-the-moment enrichment to keep you engaged and involved in the community. The support team is rounded out by our life enrichment team, nurses, social services team, and volunteers. As part of our Assisted Living program, Transitional Care has licensed team members ready to assist with your medication management needs.
Who is best served by Transitional Care?
Individuals who can:
- Complete familiar tasks from beginning to end.
- Follow a simple project.
- Perform basic activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Express their preferences.
- Respond well to trying new things.
Services and amenities included in the monthly fee:
- Private studio apartment
- Three restaurant-quality meals and snacks each day
- Dedicated life enrichment team members
- Positive Approach to Care® methodology
- Planned social and activity programming
- Linen and towel service
- Housekeeping service, maintenance and grounds upkeep
- Controlled-access security
- Social services and discharge planning
- Access to a beautiful private garden
- Access to performing arts events
Optional benefits and services include:
- Medical supplies and medications
- Personal and toiletry items
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Spa with beautician and barber services