A winning lifestyle, by design.
To put it simply, everything we do is designed so Residents feel good every day, in every way. Ours is a holistic approach that includes all aspects of human wellness:
- Physical – strength, fitness and balance
- Emotional – fulfilling activities and a built-in support network
- Spiritual – worship, community engagement and service
- Intellectual – lifelong learning and exchanging ideas
- Social – shared activities and lots of friends
- Occupational – volunteerism, interest groups and sharing of skills
Our variety of wellness opportunities is virtually limitless. Here are just a few:
- Exercise programs with personal training
- Tai Chi and yoga
- Walking and cycling groups
- Countless lifelong learning classes
- Hobbies of all sorts
- Game clubs
- Cultural excursions
- Live theater and concerts on campus
- Artistic pursuits
- Ecumenical worship and discussion
- And so much more!
Rock Steady Boxing:
The groundbreaking wellness program for seniors with Parkinson’s
We’re proud to announce Rock Steady Boxing is now available at Plymouth Place™. This unique exercise program is based on training used by boxers and adapted for people with Parkinson’s disease. The focus is on stretching, balance and strength exercises, with lots of non-contact boxing. Rock Steady Boxing is available to our Residents and the public.
Learn more about Rock Steady Boxing.